Education & Qualification
- B.Sc./B.Tech/B.E. – Computer or IT/BCA.
- MS/M.Sc.- Computer/IT, MCA.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Should have 7+ years of strong coding experience in ASP.Net.
- Must be very sharp on webform/MVC.
- Should have good experience in integrations, using REST APIs, WCF services.
- Should have a good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and be familiar with Design Patterns.
- Expertise or working experience in cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure is highly desired.
- Knowledge in Xamarin would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Should be able to communicate and handle US-based clients.
- Directly work with the client (mostly US-based) to understand system requirements.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture.
- Analyze, prioritize and assign tasks based on requirements.
- Write clean, testable code, mainly on Microsoft platform – .Net Standard, MVC, .Net Core, Azure, DNN.
- Work on complex SQL stored procedures.
- Work with third-party APIs to integrate with the system.