Education & Qualification
- B.Sc./B.Tech/B.E. – Computer or IT/BCA.
- MS/M.Sc.- Computer/IT, MCA.
- 10+ years of .net development experience and 3+ years of project management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication for influencing and leading customer-facing engagements.
- Should have good experience in integrations, using REST APIs, WCF services.
- Experience in code and project management tools such as Jira, Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS), DevOps, or similar.
- Knowledge of best practices in planning, organizing, risk identification, quality control, and timelines.
- Should have a good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and be familiar with Design Patterns.
- Expertise or working experience in cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure is highly desired.
- Knowledge in Xamarin would be a plus but not mandatory.
- Should be able to communicate and handle clients.
- The .net Project Manager will be part of an agile development team, responsible for the managing full life cycle of the development process, team handling, deliverable and reporting status.
- The Project Manager will support team leadership through coaching and mentorship to assure quality delivery on time and work along with offshore (mostly USA) based clients.
- Responsible for overall project deliverables- Scoping, Project plan, Requirement document, Proposals, and other requisite documents.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Understand the requirements from the client and identify gaps and define the scope for each release.
- Plan tasks for team members (internally and clients team) and follow-up/conclude issues.
- Provide technical briefings for developers where required. Own and maintain technical documentation.
- Works on the complex project along with the team on .net base environment using C#, ASP.net, Azure, .Net Core, Web API, and SQL Server.